Our five-year mission through deep space includes all we could ever want: adventure, trials, tragedies, and triumphs. The journey and discoveries along the way are replicated food for our soul. But sometimes all you want to do is dump the crew off at Risa, so you can have some peace and quiet. While everyone's on shore leave, you can finish researching a fascinating rediscovery: Kiwi Syslog Server.
Finally, with the crew away, you have the time to breathe and brush up on some new skills, so you can step into the captain's ready room with confidence. Pull up a screen, sit back, and grab one of those blue beverages—you know the ones. Remember, the doctor said it's not prohibited if it's used for medicinal purposes.
SEPTEMBER MINI MISSIONUse the mission’s resources to complete the tasks and answer the questions for a chance to win!
Correctly answer each question during the week and you'll be entered for a chance to win the weekly prize.
Correctly answer all 10 questions over the course of the month and you'll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize.
150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 10 questions, which means you can earn a maximum of 1,500 points for this mission.
PRIZESWeekly Prizes & Drawing Dates:
September 28, 2020: Oak Creek Camping Hammock and Accessories
October 5, 2020: Star Trek Catan and Wireless charging station
October 5, 2020: Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable & Long-Lasting Bluetooth 360 Speaker
Complete the mission shortcut between September 21, 2020 and October 4, 2020 to be entered to win a YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler!
- Download a Free Trial of Kiwi Syslog Server
- Install Kiwi Syslog Server (either as a Service or an Application)
- Create at least one test message with code yellow (color-coded message with yellow background) that will be displayed in your Kiwi Syslog Server console:
- Go to File--> Setup
- Under Rules --> Default --> Actions and select the Display default action
- Here at the bottom you can send a test message – you will need to adjust Syslog level in the Test message Setup to send a test message with needed color code!
Hint: you can check View --> Highlighting options to check what Syslog Level you need to select in the Test message Setup
- Take a snapshot of the screen showing the console with your test message with yellow background
- Submit your screenshots