This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can a VM Manually Go Through a Recommendation Scheduled Process?

We are running the latest version of Solarwinds HCO which includes VMAN. We have both VMware and Hyper-V environments, but my question here is on Hyper-V (if it makes a difference). We love the Recommendations feature, and scheduling VM upgrades. Is there a way to manually schedule an upgrade through this feature, where it will shut down the VM, increase the number of CPUs (for example), and power it back on? I have a VM that displays in the Nodes that it is running 91% CPU, and I would like to schedule a CPU upgrade for this VM. There has not been a Recommendation appearing for this VM. (Our hosts have plenty of resources, so adding additional CPUs would not be a problem for us.) Is there a way to do this through VMAN? Thanks for your input and assistance!