This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

POST/GET Alert Action with "Node Status Root Cause" does not work with Microsoft Teams

Has anyone come across the issue of sending an alert to teams via POST/GET that includes the Node Status Root Cause causes the alert trigger to fail? I have tried adding it normally into the AdaptiveCard and I have also tried:

"${SQL: SELECT REPLACE ('''${N=SwisEntity;M=NodeStatusRootCauseWithLinks}''','\\',' ')}"

This should remove the backslashes that cause failure but it still fails to send. I want to know if anyone else has has success with this variable and sending to Teams?

Parents
  • I'm sure the formatting of the variable text is what is causing it. If the hyperlink is not critical to have you can try the alternate variable that does not have link info.

    ${N=SwisEntity;M=NodeStatusRootCause}

  • I sorted this in the end, It was a syntax error as well as the SELECT clause causing problems with teams. I wish SolarWinds would provide a variable without the header "Child Entities with problems", its the only variable to do this and makes is much harder to design around.

Reply
  • I sorted this in the end, It was a syntax error as well as the SELECT clause causing problems with teams. I wish SolarWinds would provide a variable without the header "Child Entities with problems", its the only variable to do this and makes is much harder to design around.

Children
No Data