NPM 2023.1.0 Upgrade Feedback Thread

I pulled the trigger and updated to 2023.1.0. from 2022.4 last week.

Updated a single polling engine with NPM & NTA that monitors 400 nodes.

Install went smooth using the My Deployment - Updates Wizard.

haven't seen any issues over the last week I believe that is related to update.

how did you install go, did you get an issues you logged with support, if so what are the ticket numbers?

Parents
  • Tried the install via the My Deployments - Updates Wizard. Got to 95% and things slowed down progress bar got to 97% after 15mins and then the installation failed with the error...

"Database configuration failed: Error while executing script- Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Id', table 'NetPerfMon.dbo.CLM_CloudJobSettings'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated."

I was upgrading from 2022.4.0

• The installation then failed on my Additional Poller: 

"Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\Erlang\24.3.4.4\erts-12.3.2.4\bin. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator.
    MSI (s) (9C:44) [05:29:58:666]: Product: SolarWinds Platform -- Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\Erlang\24.3.4.4\erts-12.3.2.4\bin. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator."

• The installation then failed on my Additional Poller: 

"Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\Erlang\24.3.4.4\erts-12.3.2.4\bin. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator.
    MSI (s) (9C:44) [05:29:58:666]: Product: SolarWinds Platform -- Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\Erlang\24.3.4.4\erts-12.3.2.4\bin. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator."

Children