I discovered a glitch in IPAM scanning a few weeks ago and not sure how it happened. The date Last Discovered was 2 weeks in the future, this stopped all my scanning. I manually started the scans again and they seemed to be working, next day when they were due to scan again they were just showing as Overdue by xxx minutes.
I have tried stopping specific services. I have tried stopping all the services. I have tried rebooting the server but none of these have fixed the scanning. They are now just showing as Queued.
I have subsequently discovered that when select a switch and try to List resources all i get is a spinning wheel and Wait....
If i select Edit Properties the SNMP Test now fails.
I'm not sure if the 2 are related but seems too much of a coincidence.