APE will not sync with database

Hello all, I am having issues with all of my APE's not syncing with my database.  Currently all of our licenses have expired so I am not sure if this is the cause of the issue. Please let me know what other info you may need to assist with this issue.  Thank you.

Parents
  • If you do not have a Subscription based license as   suggested, you might want to check changes in the network/firewall rules. The Polling engines need to communicate directly with the SQL Database AND the Main Polling engine.

Also check for changed Passwords on SQL, you need to run ConfigWizard on ALL Pollers to update the password in their respective config.

Cheers,

Holger

• If you do not have a Subscription based license as   suggested, you might want to check changes in the network/firewall rules. The Polling engines need to communicate directly with the SQL Database AND the Main Polling engine.

Also check for changed Passwords on SQL, you need to run ConfigWizard on ALL Pollers to update the password in their respective config.

Cheers,

Holger

Children
No Data