This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Announcing Enterprise Operations Console 2.1 Beta!

The Enterprise Operations Console 2.1 Beta is available and accessible through the EOC Beta forum!

In order to participate in this beta please follow the enrollment instructions here to verify your maintenance and be granted access.  Contribute detailed feedback to earn 3000 Thwack points.

Parents
  • The Beta's are locked down to customers that own the product, so since you own, I invite you to join the beta forum where I discuss just some of the upcoming improvements to EOC.  Unfortunately I cannot discuss them here.  If you have time to test out the Beta, this is where you have the opportunity to impact the release.  If you are looking to create quick status indicators for entities such as interfaces or apps, have you checked out the Summary Tiles?  These should be fairly quick to provide a list interfaces or Apps in a particular status.

• The Beta's are locked down to customers that own the product, so since you own, I invite you to join the beta forum where I discuss just some of the upcoming improvements to EOC.  Unfortunately I cannot discuss them here.  If you have time to test out the Beta, this is where you have the opportunity to impact the release.  If you are looking to create quick status indicators for entities such as interfaces or apps, have you checked out the Summary Tiles?  These should be fairly quick to provide a list interfaces or Apps in a particular status.

Children
No Data