WPM: Current Screenshot location

Hello - I'm looking for the directory path where the current screenshots are kept.  I'm also curious how long these files are kept before being removed automatically.  I need to go back and pull some of these screenshots to prove that the alerts are not a false-positive.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • Good catch! I read and responded too quickly thinking was looking for the complete history of screenshots good or bad. Let me find the location of the images in the "last 10" widget and also see if we have any suggestions for extraction for longer term storage... The last 10 can cycle out quickly depending on the situation. 

• Did some digging on the topic and it's interesting the difference between the SQL and SWQL structure. SWQL tells me i've got (at max) >2k screenshots for one transaction step, however I think in SQL this is because they're all the same.

in SWQL they're in tables under SEUM referencing "large" data

I happen to have messed with this a bit already and can confirm that export is fine, but i've been looking for a method to convert the byte array into an image such that it's embedded in an email and wouldn't require solarwinds auth. Would love it if you stumble across that.

• This is the SWQL we have internally

SELECT TOP 1000 TransactionId, TransactionStepId, RecordingId, StepId,
    TransactionSteps.Step.Name, WarningThreshold, CriticalThreshold, OptimalThreshold,
    TransactionSteps.Transaction.LastDateTimeUtc, ScreenshotId, ScreenshotDateTimeUtc,
    TransactionSteps.LargeData.Screenshot
    FROM Orion.SEUM.TransactionSteps

SELECT TOP 1 TransactionId, TransactionStepId, DateTimeUtc, Duration, Status, ScreenshotId,
    StepResponseTimeDetail.LargeData.Screenshot
    FROM Orion.SEUM.StepResponseTimeDetail (nolock=true)
    ORDER BY DateTimeUtc DESC