This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to downgrade previous version 2020.2.6, currently we have 2022.4

Post upgrade into 2022.4 WPM we have lots of false positive alerts for all the transactions, anyone please give me the steps to downgrade to the previous version 2020.2.6.

FYI, we have deleted the snapshots and need to install 2020.2.6 manually. installation steps will be helpful.

thanks.

• Chan1012, question for you, how many WPM players do you have in your environment and how many transactions are you monitoring.  I ask this only because I ran into an issue with false positive alerts and my fix might help you.  

When we first started seeing this issue I quickly stood up a second WPM player.  I then mirrored all transactions from player 1 to mirror 2.  Lastly I updated all WPM alerts condition rules to say alert if a transaction failed on WPM player 1 and WPM player 2.  

Our false positive alerts dropped dramatically once I did that..., that is until we has too may transactions at which point we started getting false positive alerts again.  Which was easily fixed by standing up 2 more players and then load balancing the number of transactions across the 2 primary and secondary systems. 

Just make sure update your alerts, publish and/or announce the changes to all people who use SW WPM.