This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WPM 2020.2.6 Player Settings Program Issue

Ok, I have a couple of windows 10 pc's running WPM players. I wanted to update the settings on the player and kept getting the "unable to load player settings from Agent Service. Error: An error occurred while sending this request."

I followed the instructions here: https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/success_center/wpm/content/orionwpmagconfigurewpmplayersettings.htm - which indicates that you need to restart the player playback service. This does not help. 

I repaired the player and rebooted. Still issue occurs. I removed and reinstalled the player. Still beating my forehead on the keyboard. 

Inspiration occurred when I dislodged the keyboard from my forehead. Right click on the WPM PLayer Settings and choose RUN AS ADMIN. No Issues. 

My question - has anyone else noticed this? 

Parents Reply Children
No Data