This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON FOR WPM (Updated July 15, 2020)

Since the release of Web Performance Monitor 2020.2, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at SolarWinds. Everything from new WPM specific features to Orion platform enhancements are in the works! See below:

• Enhancements to recorder – Additional features and capabilities for the new recorder to allow for the successful capture and replay of more scenarios, on more web apps.
  • Enhancements to Pingdom integration – Feature parity items for recordings saved to Pingdom such as recognizing key strokes and image match.
  • Support for FIPS Environments – ability to run, capture, and report on synthetic checks while in FIPS mode.

Feel free to submit feature requests for WPM here: Web Performance Monitor (formerly SeUM) Feature Requests

Parents
  • Also please realize that I know the WPM product fairly well as even though I just came back, I was here for 6.5 years when I was here the first time around on the product management team.  We will get to beta and will likely have multiple beta releases due to the scope of the change.  If you are super antsy about this, ping me and I can see about doing an early show and tell to you 1:1 as long as you have active maintenance. 

• Also please realize that I know the WPM product fairly well as even though I just came back, I was here for 6.5 years when I was here the first time around on the product management team.  We will get to beta and will likely have multiple beta releases due to the scope of the change.  If you are super antsy about this, ping me and I can see about doing an early show and tell to you 1:1 as long as you have active maintenance. 

Children
No Data