This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Give us your use cases for WPM

As we continue to work on feature parity and refine the features in the new WPM 3.0 recorder we are interested to see how customers are using certain features in the old recorder so that we can insure we provide a useful experience. Here is your chance to help us with that goal. We are looking for use cases where the following features are required.

• Image Match
  • X, Y Capture Mode
  • Conditional Blocks
  • File Upload / Download

If you have a use case (preferably with screen shots or an exported recording you are willing and able to share) please leave it in the comments below!

Thanks!

Parents
  • I just ran into a missing feature that is big for us.  In the deprecated recorder, we could open an existing recording and edit certain actions - things like edit text entry.  So when a password changes, I could open the recording go to the step and change the password, then save the recording.  With the new recorder, I have to re-record the entire transaction.

Please bring back this feature!

• You don't need to re-record the whole transaction. You can edit text (like passwords) by opening the recording and then enter "Play action-by-action" mode (third button) and then you can click the three dots to the right of any action and select "Edit" (screen shots below). On your other ask for the ability to ignore certificate errors, we are currently working on that and other things related to certificates. We still ship and fully support the old recorder for this reason and some others where the new recorder is not yet at full feature parity.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

• Awesome JVB!  Thanks for that.  I never would have stumbled upon that process.

Reply Children
No Data