This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Change recorder browser (WPM)

Hello,

Actually the WPM uses the IE browser for the recorder, and for some sites we have problems with this browser, and we are having the same problems on the recorder.

There's any way to change the browser used by the recorder? (for Firefox or chrome)

Parents Reply Children
  • I think there was rumors but no confirmation that they are looking to include a standalone browser package in the next major release of WPM. Which will be fantastic in that I can abandon Internet Explorer.

As an aside we've found the best performance for WPM playback locations to be via physical machines running Windows 7. We tried 2012 VMs for a while and had nothing but problems in terms of inconsistent playback times etc.

• I have a company site that I can access from IE browser on my laptop with Enterprise Mode enabled. But when access it from WPM recording on my laptop, it gave me error saying 'product not supported'. Is this fixable?