This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Error Message when Saving ticket

I had a user get this error message when submitting a ticket. This has occurred recently also but thought it was resolved. Any idea why this is happening and how stop getting this message going forward ?

Parents
  • Sounds like a Checklist has been deleted but still exists as linked to the Request type.

WHD12.7.6 was a little flaky with this new functionality and it has got a little better with the later releases but I suspect some interaction with the database might be required, best log with Support for guidance.

• Sounds like a Checklist has been deleted but still exists as linked to the Request type.

WHD12.7.6 was a little flaky with this new functionality and it has got a little better with the later releases but I suspect some interaction with the database might be required, best log with Support for guidance.

Children