This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Approval Process that is Denied - status doesn't change

We have several approval processes configured, when Approved - the status changes from Pending Approval to Approved.

However, when Denied - the status stays in Pending Approval.

I have configured in the "Status Types" - to make sure the "Approval Denied Status Type" is set to "Denied".  But it doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you!

Vicki

Parents
  • I just did a quick test and it went from Needs Approval status to Request Denied status which is what I have it named on in the Options tab.  What version of WebHD are you on?  Have you rebooted WebHD recently, sometimes that clears up issues.

• Thank you for the reply and for testing this out!  We are running WHD 12.7.8, but I don't believe its been rebooted in quite some time (probably when we last updated).  I can ask the Server Admin to reboot.  Thank you again!

• Thank you for the reply and for testing this out!  We are running WHD 12.7.8, but I don't believe its been rebooted in quite some time (probably when we last updated).  I can ask the Server Admin to reboot.  Thank you again!

Children
No Data