This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can I receive e-mails?

Hello,

at the moment I can't receive any emails in my helpdesk. I have linked it to my email account, but now when an email is sent to this address, it does not appear as a ticket to me. What can I do?

Parents
  • Hi Chibs,

It is probably best to walk you through in steps.

Restart your help desk, go to Setup > E-Mail > Incoming Mail Accounts, select the account in question, make sure it is still authenticating and showing up green.  If it is red, diagnose the issue.

If it is green, go to the 'E-Mail History' tab and check any errors that are coming up when it is processing the emails.

This should give you the majority of the information required to diagnose your email issue.

- Midnight

• Hi Chibs,

It is probably best to walk you through in steps.

Restart your help desk, go to Setup > E-Mail > Incoming Mail Accounts, select the account in question, make sure it is still authenticating and showing up green.  If it is red, diagnose the issue.

If it is green, go to the 'E-Mail History' tab and check any errors that are coming up when it is processing the emails.

This should give you the majority of the information required to diagnose your email issue.

- Midnight

Children
No Data