This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting based on a custom field

Hello,

I've searched for this and found very little that I could use and wondered if someone was able to suggest an alternative idea, if what I am trying to do isn't do-able. 

I have a custom field with a date field for Date Required across all tickets. I wish to build a simple report to monitor the number of tickets that are beyond the Date Required (over due) or due in the week (imminent).

I have taken over the helpdesk which hasn't had any TLC for the best part of 6 years and I'm trying to make it a useful piece of software that adds value to both the data team and our customers.

All suggestions are welcome, the field is marked as searchable (something I found here) but I am still unable to report against it, either using the custom field as a filter or as a row/column in the main dataset.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sarith 

Parents
  • The Report functionality in WebHD really needs an upgrade, maybe if we put in more enhancement request tickets they might do something.  Besides using the Advanced Search and downloading that list, you could tie into the backend tables and write your own process.  

• The Report functionality in WebHD really needs an upgrade, maybe if we put in more enhancement request tickets they might do something.  Besides using the Advanced Search and downloading that list, you could tie into the backend tables and write your own process.  

Children