This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Integration issues - tickets are not getting created

Hi guys,

We are conducting a PoC with Orion NPM to get a ticket created when a node goes down. The problem with this is that although Solarwinds triggers the alarm and I can see an email in my inbox indicating the problem with the node, nothing gets into WHD.

The way I configured WHD with NPM is that I added my NPM server via "Solarwinds Integration" having WHD Request type as 'Network', then I created a filter whose rule is 'Accept alert' if Severity is equal to 'Critical', this is the simplest alert. On the test I configured Severity -> Critical, hit the button Test and it was successfully tested.

Problem:

On the NPM alerts we have a critical condition when a node goes down. This sends an email, thus an alert is also created. I am expecting to get a ticket created with a reasonable delay but nothing gets created.

Do you have any suggestion on what to configure or what to check on the WHD side?