This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD not giving option for OAUTH when setting up Incoming Email

Just installed WHD version 12.7.0 - Build #12.7.0.407 and I'm trying to setup my Incoming email to use Office 365

But when I select the option for Exchange/Office 365, I am not being given the option to select OAuth

I've been following your guide here: https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/success_center/whd/content/helpdeskconfigureincomingemailaccountoffice365.htm

And I should be seeing this:

Is there something I am missing (I have setup the App Registration is Azure, and the server that WHD sits on (Server 2019) can reach the internet

Parents
  • Just a quick update on this

I re-installed WHD with v12.7.2 and the OAUTH configuration re-appeared. 

After importing and comparing the 12.7.2 and 12.7.4 databases into a SQL Server, I found that the fields for OAUTH were missing in the newer version: 

CLIENT_ID

AUTH_METHOD

OAUTH_AUTH_STATE

OAUTH_REFRESH_TOKEN

CLIENT_SECRET

TENANT_ID

• Just a quick update on this

I re-installed WHD with v12.7.2 and the OAUTH configuration re-appeared. 

After importing and comparing the 12.7.2 and 12.7.4 databases into a SQL Server, I found that the fields for OAUTH were missing in the newer version: 

CLIENT_ID

AUTH_METHOD

OAUTH_AUTH_STATE

OAUTH_REFRESH_TOKEN

CLIENT_SECRET

TENANT_ID

Children