This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can't add my SSL certificate

Hi friends,

Anyoe can help me with this problem?

When try add new cert in "Upload an existing certificate into the keystore" PKCS#12.

The operation lasts forever and ultimately does not work

My version is 12.7.4

Anyone know where I can download 12.7.6?

Thx for answer

Parents Reply Children
  • The WHD version I have it's the 11.0.7 but the procedure seems to be exactly the same, don't know if that's an issue or not...one thing I've noticed it's that this version has no option to install the certificate on the GUI...it only can be done like in your tutorial but I haven't been able to figure out why it's not working...it's really strange...

• 11.0.7, that is a blast from the past. No GUI on that.

What hosting Server are you using!!

• No GUI? How would I be able to manage tickets? By command line? Off course it has a GUI, it's just not so complete as the 12.X.X versions.

Anyway, the WHD is running on a Windows Server 2008 R2 VM.

• GUI to manage certificates as within Setup > General > Certificates, such an option did not arrive until the 12.x.x releases.

I wouldn't touch this option anyhow because if it does not take the keystore.jks and does restart you have to fall-back on command line / Portecle / keystore explorer etc anyhow - best to just work via this anyhow.

Different CAs supply certificates, bundles and chains in different ways so this can be a bit of a dark art.

Do you have a support contract?

• No, my support license expired a long time ago...

I already tried both Portecle and Keystore Explorer but something's not right...I do the procedure and all goes fine but the WHD just won't assume the SSL Wildcard Certificate (even when I go see the properties of the new keystore with Keystore Explorer, the info I get it's from the new certificate, but when I start WHD it keeps showing the old one that already expired...I don't know, it's strange).