This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to set a ticket to change status after a given time?

I would love to put tickets on hold until a future date, for example

"We have a meeting in room A1 on July 7th and would like someone to attend."

So I want to change the status to "On-hold" so this ticket disappears from my open tickets until the July 6th, then have it automatically revert to Open status so it reappears in my queue.

Has anyone found a way to make WHD do this?

Parents
  • Only other thing might be to use the Due Date section on the ticket, not sure if that will prompt you.  Or maybe the Schedule Date section on ticket, you can sync that to your Outlook calendar so it will show there.  Again not sure if it warns you like other calendar events in Outlook but maybe something to play with.

• Only other thing might be to use the Due Date section on the ticket, not sure if that will prompt you.  Or maybe the Schedule Date section on ticket, you can sync that to your Outlook calendar so it will show there.  Again not sure if it warns you like other calendar events in Outlook but maybe something to play with.

Children
  • This is the best option available. The outlook option doesn't do reminders but at least you have something on your calendar. I think there have been several requests for something like this over the years but since they can even release items they say their working on, I wouldn't put much hope in new features.