This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

column mismatch error

Greetings fellow Thwackers!

Hoping someone can advise me o this while I wait for support to replicate the error in a test environment. 

I receive the below error when attempting to import assets into WHD. The error does not happen with every line on the asset import template 

**Line 2: Value provided for field Warranty Type exceeds maximum width of 60 characters. (Value provided = Inogeni SDI to USB Capture Card - P Card Purchase Scott Huxley already approved - $738 EACH NORTH TOWER<br>**

Now there isn't anything in the Warranty Type column so WHD is trying to put the text from the Notes column in there.. 

Weirder still if I delete the contents of the notes field WHD then tries to put the content of the Cost column in the Audit date column... 

Line 2: Error while parsing Audit Date: Unable to parse date from '476.00'.<br> {'2948', 'Peripheral', 'n/a', 'n/a', '', 'Received', 'SD1947083 SD1947291', '', 'Capture Card', '', 'Grafton Base Hospital', '', '3/2/20', '2948', 'Unknown', '$1', '476.00', '', '', '', '', ' ', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '776527', '776527', ''}<br> <br>

I can delete  Line 2 and import other lines OK. This would be a "solution" except there is 100s ....

Cheers 

Parents Reply Children
No Data