WHD Asset Inventory reappears next day after deletion

I have been trying to delete a few assets that are in our asset inventory. I First deleted the asset, and then the manufacturer, as it was a duplicate in our system. Each time that I do this, it reappears the next morning. Is the WHD syncing with a backup, and not saving these? How can I ensure that these assets and manufacturer be permanently deletes from our help desk?

Thank you

Parents
  • within the discover configuration attribute mapping tab, tick "Do not overwrite existing value" for all 'Asset Number', "Asset Type" and "Model."

Set the Asset Sync as 'Serial Number' to ensure you don't get duplicates

Let the assets come in, then go to Setup - Assets - Manufacturers & Models, then change the Asset Types for the Models that are incorrect. Next time the sync happens it won't overwrite the Asset Types. You'll only need to do this for newly discovered Models

• within the discover configuration attribute mapping tab, tick "Do not overwrite existing value" for all 'Asset Number', "Asset Type" and "Model."

Set the Asset Sync as 'Serial Number' to ensure you don't get duplicates

Let the assets come in, then go to Setup - Assets - Manufacturers & Models, then change the Asset Types for the Models that are incorrect. Next time the sync happens it won't overwrite the Asset Types. You'll only need to do this for newly discovered Models

Children
No Data