Before we are proceeding to download Power BI desktop, you must be aware of the following system requirements.
The following are the minimum requirements for installing Power BI Desktop:
Microsoft Power BI Desktop supports - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Supports both 64-bit(x64) and 32-bit(x86) platforms.
Requires Internet Explorer10 or a new version of IE(Internet Explorer).
Requires .Net Framework 4.5.
Our CPU must have at least 1 gigahertz(GHz) speed.
Want to build your Career as a Power BI Developer ? then Enrol into our Power BI Training Course
To download the Power BI Desktop application, first, go to Official Website
- Once you click the Download or Language Options, you will notice the following dropdown box.
- Next, you can select any one of the languages as per your need in the dropdown box.
- Once a language is selected, it will dynamically change the content to that language. Please click the Download button.
- The download button offers you to choose a downloadable OS file either 32Bit or 64Bit ( depending upon your system architecture).
- The Next button will be enabled once you select either of the FileNames. Now, Click the Next button to download it on your device.