This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is it possible to customise the print view template or css?

Hi

Is it possible to customise the print view template or css? Our client needs to print tickets out though the print view format is not optimal for their needs. It prints on two pages with excess white space and the font size is too small for the type of work they are doing. We are looking for a way to reduce the white space and increase the font size.

When we click this icon to see print view:

We want to make adjustments such as this to this in the screenshot below so it prints in a more usable format:

I tried this for example which does not flow through. Does this only let you adjust the heading skin:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

• You'll have to look at CSS folder on your server, there might be a value to manually change. A WHD App restart might be required too.

• Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried looking for this though it appears the print preview version uses inline style and does not reference a css file I can update. I found that I can update C:\Program Files\WebHelpDesk\bin\webapps\helpdesk\css\clientInterface.css where I can change the font size of the web application though when clicking through to print version the style does not flow through: