This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Release of Web Help Desk version 12.7.3 - Build #12.7.3.81

version 12.7.3 - Build #12.7.3.81

The downloads was available in my download portal...

Documentation: https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/success_center/whd/Content/Release_Notes/WHD_12-7-3_release_notes.htm

Just upgraded our development server... how is anyone else getting on?

Parents
  • None of the reports work in 12.7.3.  I can't create new ones and all of my old ones fail when I try to run them, forcing me to have to log back into the system.  It generates a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException from the FontManagerFactory.java class on line 86, as it bubbled up from the org.jfree.chart.block stuff.

Other things seem to work, but reports are completely broken.

• None of the reports work in 12.7.3.  I can't create new ones and all of my old ones fail when I try to run them, forcing me to have to log back into the system.  It generates a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException from the FontManagerFactory.java class on line 86, as it bubbled up from the org.jfree.chart.block stuff.

Other things seem to work, but reports are completely broken.

Children