This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Ticket view

I have taken over as the system admin for our WHD and I can't figure out how  to get all of our tickets to show up in the grouped tickets so I can monitor what is coming in.  Anyone have a quick fix?

• Hi mary_hensley,

There are numerous parts to take into consideration to get tickets to show up within Group Tickets.

If it's urgent and you need an overview right this instant, use the Search Tickets feature for all the tickets not closed, cancelled, denied or resolved.

pastedImage_3.png

For a long term solution, here's some guidance as to the areas to check and reconfigure so you have the appropriate access to the teams and tickets so they're within your Group Tickets:

1. You are part of the Company, either as a technician or manager (also known as Organisations in prior versions of the help desk) - note that you don't have to do this if no technicians are within a company or you don't have companies enabled.
    2. You are part of the Location Group, either as a technician or manager - note that you don't have to do this if no technicians are within a company.
    3. You are part of the Department Group, either as a technician or manager - note that you don't have to do this if no technicians are within a department or you don't have departments enabled.
    4. You are part of the Tech Groups in question, if you need access to all tickets then being part of all the Tech Groups will be beneficial for having an overview. Potentially using the 'Manager' would be easier than being part of the initial technician level.

-Midnight