VoIP v1 hotfix 2 is ready for download at
This hotfix includes updates for hotfix 1 and hotfix 2 and resolves the following issues:
- Fixes the VoIP Interfaces resource to include the node name for each interface
- Fixes an issue where the VoIP Infrastructure Admin Web Console page reports a "Corresponding Parent" error
- Fixes an issue where the Call Manager and VoIP Infrastructure Admin Web Console pages report a "Unique Constraint" error
- Fixes an issue with VoIP Top XX resources not respecting configured Account Limitations
- Fixes an issue in which IP SLA support was incorrectly detected and nodes could not be added.
- Fixes an issue using SNMPv1 with a VoIP Simulation Node