This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

problems to add sites in voip module

Hi, I have installed Voip module, and I have running IP SLA and IP SLA Proactive Threshold Monitoring in one of our customer network. Through solarwinds syslogs we see whenever a threshold is reached. The problem that we have is we can not add those devices to the module: the error we get is:

Add VoIP Site

IP SLA is not supported for coldwell-bankers-cupey. More information on Cisco IOS Software IP SLA’s is available at www.cisco.com/go/ipsla. For hardware and software requirements, visit www.cisco.com/go/fn and select "IP SLAs - UDP Based VoIP Operation" as the feature.

how can we put devices in voip module to measure jitter and latency?

Thanks.

Parents
  •  The VoIP Hotfix 2 addressed an issue in which IP SLA support was incorrectly detected and nodes could not be added, have you applied this?

• I have tried to install voip hotfix for v1 but I am getting an error 

Installing Patch

Stopping Service
      Copying files to C:\Program Files\Solarwinds\Orion\
    Error: Unable to copy files to install directory. (Error Code: 0)

This hotfix installer encountered an error replacing files.

Please stop any running VoIP Monitor and Orion programs and try again.

Press any key to continue . . .

I have stopped Voip monitor service manually (as well) but I still get the same problem. I have check any programs but there is nothing related to Orion or Voip running. (Orion services are running of course.. I can not stop the full platform) 

•  Are you logged in as local admin. when you are applying the hotfix?

Reply Children
No Data