This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Possible bug - Problem editing a group of SLA operations

Hey guys,

I have an SLA node set to do HTTP operations against many different hosts.  I wanted to edit all HTTP operations for this node to adjust the time limits.  I clicked on "Manage Operations", Grouped by "Source", clicked on the node, selected the operations I wanted to change the time for, clicked "Edit", changed the times, then clicked Save.

In all of those operations, the URL it was pointed to (they were all different) disappeared!  I like how you fixed the default title when the HTTP operation is not named but now the title when you click on one of those operations just reads Node Name -> ...

The "..." is actually just blank space.  Now I have to go through and remember what each of these was pointed at and change them back, one by one.  Is this a known issue?