This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IP SLA Reports

Hi Guys,

I need your help about Solarwinds Voice and Network Quality Manager.

In fact, We have installed Solarwinds VNQM in our site. We have also finished the IP SLA configuration.

Now we need to generate IP SLA indicators reports (UDP Jitter) for a particular duration of time in each month every day from 7AM to 7PM (Working Hour).

We have already generated an average value reports the entire day for a month. But i cannot do it for a specifc time interval: for each month, for each day, from 7AM to 7PM.

It seems we have to write a specific script to meet this needs.

Can someone help me about this ?

Parents
  • Hey Aya,

Indeed you can try to use the Report Manager to try to do this but I dont think it will work since the tables for VNQM contains the same hour all the time.

I did a query to actually poll the data from the DB, I will try share below.

Example of a SQL query to retrieve data for ICMP ECHO operations

SELECT sourcenodeid, targetnodeid, avg(avgroundtriptime) as Average

FROM [dbo].[VoipOperationResults]

WHERE datepart(hh, [DateTime]) > 7

and datepart(hh, [DateTime]) < 19

and voipoperationtypeid = 5

group by sourcenodeid, targetnodeid

On the query above I am getting sourcenodeid, targetnodeid and average of roundtriptime for a time between 7 and 19 hours for each day.

Finally the filter is on voipoperationtypeid in this case is 5 for ICMP ECHO.

The full table of Operation Types can be found on the table VoipOperationTypes

BR,

Ricardo Morais

• Hey Aya,

Indeed you can try to use the Report Manager to try to do this but I dont think it will work since the tables for VNQM contains the same hour all the time.

I did a query to actually poll the data from the DB, I will try share below.

Example of a SQL query to retrieve data for ICMP ECHO operations

SELECT sourcenodeid, targetnodeid, avg(avgroundtriptime) as Average

FROM [dbo].[VoipOperationResults]

WHERE datepart(hh, [DateTime]) > 7

and datepart(hh, [DateTime]) < 19

and voipoperationtypeid = 5

group by sourcenodeid, targetnodeid

On the query above I am getting sourcenodeid, targetnodeid and average of roundtriptime for a time between 7 and 19 hours for each day.

Finally the filter is on voipoperationtypeid in this case is 5 for ICMP ECHO.

The full table of Operation Types can be found on the table VoipOperationTypes

BR,

Ricardo Morais

Children