VOIP router question.

I have added my infrastructure and am now ready to add sites.   But when I try to add a remote router as a site, I get an error:

System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '00:10:00'. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

So I read the forum looking for a solution and noticed that OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.1.7.1.2.13 must be supported.   So I fired up MIB Walker and found that it was not supported.   But then I found out to go to :

www.cisco.com/go/fn

and see if my router and IOS supports IP SLA's - UDP Based VoIP Operation.   When I did the check there, I am running c1700-sv8y7-mz.123-4.T6.bin which is listed as being supported.    So now I am confused.  Cisco shows it being supported, but SNMP is not returning a value causing VoIP Monitor to throw the error.    Is there something I am missing?

Mark Salyer