This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VMware Tag support in 6.2?

Hi,

just one question for clarification: VMware tag support hasn't made it into 6.2, correct? I saw it it on the "what we are working on" list but not in the release notes of 6.2.

Many thanks!

Joern

Parents
  • Joern

That is correct it is not included in VMAN 6.2 but that is not for lack of wanting to add it.  Until the recent release of vSphere 6 VMware did not provide tag info through their API which VMAN uses to gather information on the vSPhere environment.  Now that vSPhere 6 is out I would expect us to provide Tag support but it will only be for vSphere 6.

• Joern

That is correct it is not included in VMAN 6.2 but that is not for lack of wanting to add it.  Until the recent release of vSphere 6 VMware did not provide tag info through their API which VMAN uses to gather information on the vSPhere environment.  Now that vSPhere 6 is out I would expect us to provide Tag support but it will only be for vSphere 6.

Children