This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to "unmonitor" a device in UDT without unmanaging it in NPM

This morning i added a Windows server to our UDT module for testing.

The node I added was the actual Solarwinds server itself.

This was just for testing and at this point i would like to un monitor the server.

But it only gives me the option to "unmanage" it which i do not want to do.  See below:

How can i remove it from UDT without removing it from NPM?

Thanks,

KMNRuser

• Hi, there is an issue in UDT where you can't remove Windows Nodes without a SQL Query. Officially SolarWinds asks you open a support ticket. 

https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/Remove-a-node-from-UDT?language=en_US

However the query below has been used by other users to do so, I always advise you backup the DB before running any query directly on DB to delete data. 

DELETE FROM UDT_NodeCapability WHERE Capability IN ('2','3') AND NodeID IN (SELECT NodeID FROM NodesData WHERE Vendor = 'Windows');

DELETE FROM UDT_Port WHERE NodeID NOTIN (SELECT NodeID FROM UDT_NodeCapability);

DELETE FROM UDT_Job WHERE NodeID NOTIN (SELECT NodeID FROM UDT_NodeCapability);