This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Error in UDT

Hello,

In my Solarwinds installation, while trying to access Device Inventory or User Inventory, not able to see any details in those pages and also getting the below error in the search box. I am using UDT 2020.2.

"message": "An error has occurred.",
"exceptionMessage": "RunQuery failed, check fault information.\nExecution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.",

Any one faced similar issue in UDT?

Parents
  • I'd suggest to restart all Orion services on Orion server (Programs > Solarwinds Orion > Orion Service Manager) - not from website. If will not help then run Configuration Wizard for all items (database, website. services). You may have a look at Orion logs (not UDT only) in ..:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Logs folders to investigate the issue. If problem still exist then you have 2 options:

1. repair UDT installation from Control Panel > Uninstall Programs > Repair

2. assign case for SolarWinds Tech Support.

• I'd suggest to restart all Orion services on Orion server (Programs > Solarwinds Orion > Orion Service Manager) - not from website. If will not help then run Configuration Wizard for all items (database, website. services). You may have a look at Orion logs (not UDT only) in ..:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Logs folders to investigate the issue. If problem still exist then you have 2 options:

1. repair UDT installation from Control Panel > Uninstall Programs > Repair

2. assign case for SolarWinds Tech Support.

Children
No Data