This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Account Limitations automatically created now??

I am running version 2020.2.7 and I must have missed it in the documentation or release notes, but it seems that account limitations are now automatically created when  custom property is created. Am I correct?

• Here's some additional information that leads me to think that the 2020.2.7 instance may be broken. I ran the Config Wizard and there is no change. I compared the 2020.2.7 to both a 2020.2.6 and an Observability 2022.0 instance that do have the option to assign a custom property to be used with Account Limitations. Weird stuff. So, there are two questions. 1. How did the account limitations shown in the screenshot get created, and 2. Why is there no apparent ability to assign or edit a custom property to be used with Account limitations?

•  Here's some additional information that leads me to think that the 2020.2.7 instance may be broken. I ran the Config Wizard and there is no change. I compared the 2020.2.7 to both a 2020.2.6 and an Observability 2022.0 instance that do have the option to assign a custom property to be used with Account Limitations. Weird stuff. So, there are two questions. 1. How did the account limitations shown in the screenshot get created, and 2. Why is there no apparent ability to assign or edit a custom property to be used with Account limitations?