This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Updating Orion SSL Web Cert

Hello Thwack Community - 

I'm currently trying to send daily reports with an HTML table embedded in the e-mail. However, I am unable to because I receive an “HTML type” error in the e-mail. SolarWinds/Orion is trying to pull in an HTML report into the body of this e-mail but can’t. After some research, it appears this can happen when SolarWinds SSL Cert doesn’t match the server name or is self-signed (our cert is self-signed). 

As a workaround, I'm currently attaching reports as PDFs docs, which isn't desirable. We want the HTML tables INSIDE the email and we're kind of surprised we have to re-issue an SSL cert just to do this when we can literally do everything else with our web cert config. 

So - this leads me to my question: Does anyone have latest operational documentation around updating the SSL Web Cert for Orion please? 

Thank you in advance - any insight/wisdom is greatly appreciated, as always! 

Cheers,

Strawbzy

Parents Reply Children
No Data