This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SWQL to find alerts sending emails and to whom

So, I had created rules in outlook that caught the alerts coming from Solarwinds.  I have to give a report to upper management of the alerts to each team, Communicaitons, cyber, desktop, infrastructure, and ops...  (these are the folders that used to catch the rules'...

A couple weeks ago, it all stopped working except to infrastructure... it is still working.  The others have stopped..

I have turned off the rules in outlook, but i am still not getting emails.

How can i query in swql to see this information?

To: ${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.CustomProperties.Notification_Group_Required} <br/>From: ${DefaultEmailFrom}<br/>Subject: Application "${N=SwisEntity;M=ApplicationAlert.ApplicationName}" on ${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.Caption} is currently ${N=SwisEntity;M=ApplicationAlert.ApplicationAvailability}<br/>CC: ${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.CustomProperties.Notification_Users_Optional}
Parents Reply Children