This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Turn off Warnings

Hello, working on setting everything up on new SW install (so still new to this all). I have a node that is in Warning that I want to turn off the warning. In particular this Warning:
"This device does not appear to be configured as part of a Switch Stack. SolarWinds recommends that you disable Switch Stack polling on this device"
We do not want to change this switch to the suggested configuration. I have turned off the switch stack pollers for this node but still am seeing this Warning show up.

Thanks 

Parents
No Data
  • Sorry, my prior post was miss worded. If you go to the Node and select "Edit" node, you should be able to set a custom threshold. When you put a check mark in the "Override Orion General Thresholds" you can assign a number or use the baseline for the device.

Children