This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

custom query for fetching active alerts

I am trying to query the below parameters (Active Alarms , relevant Node details , its Severity and Region etc.) ...From the documentation active alerts can be fetched from this details 

[Orion.AlertActive ] 

in the above table , i am not able to query relevant node details , severity ,, can some one help me which this creating custom query ...to fetch these properties [Active alerts , respective node id , alert severity , and region ]

Parents Reply
  • Dear Christopher , 

Using this query (generated from SWQL studio) , able to fetch active alerts in the system , 

SELECT TOP 1000 AlertActiveID, AlertObjectID, Acknowledged, AcknowledgedBy, AcknowledgedDateTime, AcknowledgedNote, TriggeredDateTime, TriggeredMessage, NumberOfNotes, LastExecutedEscalationLevel FROM Orion.AlertActive
    i would like to get few more parameters along with this data (like alert severtity , node details (where alert popping ) , can you please help me with the custom query to fetch the active alerts along with alert severity and node details ..
Children