This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to send a technical support feedback to Solarwinds?

Trying to use technicalsupportfeedback@solarwinds.com address to complain about Tech Support procrastinating, but getting this error from postmaster@solarwinds.com:

How to reach them?

Parents Reply Children
  • Thanks for the letting us know about this .

Thanks to your detailed report and support case, we were able to track down the erroneous change request which broke this functionality. That has been reverted today at approximately 4:00 PM Central US Time.

We strive to offer the best possible support and your feedback is important. I'm very sorry this wasn't addressed quicker.

If you have any further problems, please feel free to send me a private message via THWACK (I'm practically on here all day anyway) and we can have further discussions.

• On a more personal note, please accept my personal sincere apology.  I'm normally more active on many of these forums, but I'm still in the throws of moving 1,500 miles, so I haven't been as diligent as I would like.