How to send a technical support feedback to Solarwinds?

Trying to use technicalsupportfeedback@solarwinds.com address to complain about Tech Support procrastinating, but getting this error from postmaster@solarwinds.com:

How to reach them?

Parents
  • You had best find out who your account manager is and talk via them. If you don't have one, or don't know who they are, then open a "customer service" support case.

FWIW, the error being generated tells you exactly why you can't reach that email address, so that route will never work.

• find out who your account manager is and talk via them

Unfortunately there is no info about the account manager in my customer info, so I have no idea.

why you can't reach that email address, so that route will never work.

Yes, I can read. But wrong configured mail-forwarding (or any other internal stuff) inside Solarwinds  - it's not my problem.
    Or if they decided to finally close technical support feedback communication channel, without any notifications - that's sad. We used it often.

• >> Yes, I can read. 

Hey dude - chill. I'm just trying to help.

>> But wrong configured mail-forwarding (or any other internal stuff) inside

Why is it wrongly configured? To me it seems they have deliberately done that and at a guess is purely for internal communication only.

>> no info about the account manager in my customer info

That is true, it as far as I can recall has nothing there. My presumption is that you knew who this was. As I previously  suggested, raise a support request to customer service, asking who your account manager is and how you can contact them.

• No offence, I just upset with their attitude towards clients.
    Case is already created btw

• Sadly it is also my experience - but we are of a big enough size that we appear to have some clout and our account manager is very good and responsive.

Good luck.

Reply Children
No Data