This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Website cannot be reached, restarted IIS, ran config wizard and website still down. Help!!

Recently migrated to a VM, first issue since the migration. I am getting "this site can't be reached" when attempting to connect to webpage. Server pings and can log into it via RDP. First I restarted Orion services nothing happened. Next I ran IISReset /noforce and got "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion". Next, I manually got into IIS manager and restarted the server and website, no changes. Finally, I ran the config wizard and got the following errors

• Exception while configuring plugin Cortex Integration component General. Unable to find assembly 'SolarWinds.Cortex.Client, Version=8.0.0.50146, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  • Error while configuring component Orion.ConfigurePluginGeneralComponents

After config wizard website still down, but now can run the IISReset /noforce command with no issues but does not resolve the problem.

Any suggestions?