This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Modern Dashboard - Is there a place to find the code of Classic Dashboards to then use the code into Modern Dashboards? I need to find Temperature for switches.

Title: Modern Dashboard - Is there a place to find the code of Classic Dashboards to then re-use the code into Modern Dashboards?

In Modern Dashboards, I want to create a table showing Temperature, Fan, Power Supply of Network Switches/Routers.  I want to reproduce the "Current Hardware Health" found in Classic Dashboards into Modern Dashboards. 
To make it easier, I just want it to display:
Switch Name      Temp Value
ex: Switch 1          81 Degrees

(I would be displaying switches/routers who's temperature is above a temperature threshold.
If i could get that going, I'd then maybe throw in the fan and power supply.  I just can't find where in the SWQL table or in the Swql Wizard the Temperature values are stored to call them.  Is it under Nodes, Interfaces, etc.  Anyone know an easy way to reproduce Classic Dashboard sections into Modern Dashboards?

Parents Reply Children
No Data