This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NOC views have black background after 2020.2.6 upgrade.

Any ideas? Individual views are fine until you're looking at them in NOC mode.

Parents
  • FYI.  This problem still isn't fixed.  I updated to 2020.2.6 HF4 today and the dreaded black background returned.  I had to apply the fix in my previous comment.

• I can confirm as well, the fix to the dreaded black background is not fixed in version 2020.2.6 as I upgraded recently and the problems is still present.  I did apply the manual work around so the map does display correctly, but is still black within Network Atlas.  Thanks for the manual work around.

• I can confirm as well, the fix to the dreaded black background is not fixed in version 2020.2.6 as I upgraded recently and the problems is still present.  I did apply the manual work around so the map does display correctly, but is still black within Network Atlas.  Thanks for the manual work around.

Children
No Data