This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NOC views have black background after 2020.2.6 upgrade.

Any ideas? Individual views are fine until you're looking at them in NOC mode.

Parents
  • I may have came up with a workaround solution for the black backgrounds in NOC View. After digging around, I found that the HTML table class "ResourceContainer sw-dashboard__widget-container" was automatically setting the background-color to black.

I was able to remove the black backgrounds by creating a Custom HTML Widget and adding the following HTML code inside:

<body onload = "graybgfix()">
    <script>
    function graybgfix()
    {
    var x = document.getElementsByClassName("ResourceContainer sw-dashboard__widget-container");
    for (i = 0; i < x.length; i++)
    {
    x[i].style.backgroundColor = "#dfe0e1";
    }
    }
    </script>
    </body>

Hope this works for you as well!

• I put this in place, but found a problem.  I have two Netflow resources on my NOC mode dashboards that have Legends.  With your code in place, the legends fail to load.  The graph loads but shows this error:  "Error while loading legend."

• I put this in place, but found a problem.  I have two Netflow resources on my NOC mode dashboards that have Legends.  With your code in place, the legends fail to load.  The graph loads but shows this error:  "Error while loading legend."

Children
No Data