Having a weird issue with trying to add new AD users.
Currently on 2020.2.5.
I am logged into the the web console through my elevated account. When I go in and try and add a new user I constantly get Zero results when searching AD. Even for my very own account. I have tried 'Domain\UserName' and 'Domain\*'
I've tried 2 separate accounts, one that is logging in via AD Group, and one that is locally added previously. I can't add a new AD Group either.
I went and checked my LDAP settings, all are correct, and I am able to test my connect successfully.
I've even gone down the route of checking communication ports between the Application Server and the DC.
In all the places I can think of looking, it looks fine and set correctly.
At a loss now.