This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Component Monitor – Display current value as KPI Widget

Hi Thwack Community,

I’ve just enabled a component monitor to capture ‘total number of active Always on VPN RRAS connections’ to my server.  Currently this displays as a timeline widget, but I would like to display this on my modern dashboard using a KPI widget. Please can you help me out Blush

Thank

Parents
  • Here is what I've done for ASA VPN connections using Custom SWQL. Not sure if what you're looking for would be in the same table. 

SELECT TOP 1 ActiveUsers
    FROM Orion.ASA.RemoteAccessDetail
    WHERE NodeID = '5209'
    ORDER BY ObservationTimestamp DESC

This returns the latest entry in the database. Not a SWQL expert by any means, so there may be other methods.

• Here is what I've done for ASA VPN connections using Custom SWQL. Not sure if what you're looking for would be in the same table. 

SELECT TOP 1 ActiveUsers
    FROM Orion.ASA.RemoteAccessDetail
    WHERE NodeID = '5209'
    ORDER BY ObservationTimestamp DESC

This returns the latest entry in the database. Not a SWQL expert by any means, so there may be other methods.

Children
No Data