This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion 2020.2.6 Upgrade Experience

I just upgraded 12 scalability servers (and a bunch o' modules) and the primary poller in about 2 hours. I was upgrading from orion 2020.2.5. I did lose the web interface update page with SolarWinds after it started. Not sure what happened - suspect a poorly timed network hiccup. I monitored the upgrade via watching task manager locally on the primary until the primary website was available and loaded the upgrade console again. I created a post about display issues with the all nodes tree, and have not noticed any other issues yet.  The new custom properties UI does work, and I noticed warnings about Orion local accounts which matched what I read in the release notes. The CVE's about the user elevation were the primary push for the upgrade. Overall a good experience.

Parents Reply Children
No Data