I just upgraded 12 scalability servers (and a bunch o' modules) and the primary poller in about 2 hours. I was upgrading from orion 2020.2.5. I did lose the web interface update page with SolarWinds after it started. Not sure what happened - suspect a poorly timed network hiccup. I monitored the upgrade via watching task manager locally on the primary until the primary website was available and loaded the upgrade console again. I created a post about display issues with the all nodes tree, and have not noticed any other issues yet. The new custom properties UI does work, and I noticed warnings about Orion local accounts which matched what I read in the release notes. The CVE's about the user elevation were the primary push for the upgrade. Overall a good experience.